OUR RESPONSIBILITY COMMITMENTS
Our commitments to our clients and to society in general can be summarized in the following list:
- Comply with all the norms and requirements that the Health Authorities require for the good end of the business and the food safety of the clients.
- Homologate our suppliers and verify at all times that they comply with all regulations.
- Demand from our suppliers all the necessary certificates for both consumer products and utensils for the preparation of our dishes.
- Require from manufacturers of packaging materials certificates of aptitude for the production of food packaging.
- The non-use of containers and packaging that, although they are approved by the Administration, we understand that they are not suitable for our clients.
- To take our food to its destination through our company personnel and in hygienic vehicles and supports designed for that purpose.
- Ensure the sustainability of our seas by not acquiring fish, shellfish, invertebrates, etc., during the closed season and / or that do not have the regulated size for marketing.
- Not to make inappropriate and / or prohibited dumps either into the sea or into the drains, eliminating these through specialized companies approved for this purpose.
- To provide all company employees with fair and dignified treatment, promoting teamwork, open and transparent communication and demanding the highest level of excellence by providing them with adequate training.
- To promote the sustainability of the planet by making responsible use of energy, not wasting drinking water, using 100% of the electrical energy provided by our photovoltaic equipment, minimizing the environmental impact both directly and indirectly.